Setting up and adjusting your feed
Your Open Listings Feed is where you can see new listings the moment they come onto the MLS related to your specific house hunt needs. You can edit your search criteria here.
The most effective feed searches hone in on the zip codes and neighborhoods you're shopping in.
You can also use our Map Search tool to filter listings and search for open houses.
We currently serve the greater Seattle area, Chicago, Austin, Dallas, and most of California.
The easiest way to determine whether we service your area is to search a property you’re interested in on our website.
Requesting a tour
If there's available agents in your area, you'll see the option to schedule a tour on any property page.
- Scroll down to the ' Schedule A Private Tour' section on the right side of the property detail page. Click on the date you'd like to see that property.
- A new screen will appear. On this screen, click the date to change the date or the time range to change the time range. Use the sliders to adjust the tour time to your preference. Then, click "Next".
- On the next screen, verify your contact number and use the the toggle to choose your preferred mode of communication for your tour agent. Then, click "Finish".
- You'll receive an email confirmation when we get your tour request and another when an agent's confirmed. Your agent will then work with you to coordinate your tour(s) — with no pressure to buy.
- Meet the tour agent at the property at the scheduled time.
Please note, we ask for a mortgage pre-qualification letter or proof of funds in order to confirm your tour. We ask for this so that if you like the home, you can move forward with an offer as quickly as possible. Plus, it’s the same documentation that the seller will require with your offer.