Open Listings is now a wholly owned affiliate of Opendoor. We joined forces to create a simpler, more affordable homebuying process. You can read more about it here.
Articles in this section
- How does buying an Opendoor home through Open Listings work?
- What is the relationship between Open Listings and Opendoor?
- What cities do we service?
- How does Open Listings work?
- How is Open Listings different from a traditional agent?
- Where do the properties on Open Listings come from?
- Can Open Listings help me with new construction homes?
- How does the 50% commission refund work?
- Can I work with Open Listings if I already have an agent?
- Why should I verify my account?