When you start an offer with Open Listings, you'll be paired you with an available buying agent who is experienced in the markets you are searching in. As our agents are laser-focused on handling offers, we want to make sure, first and foremost, that your buying agent will have enough time and local experience to properly represent your interests.
Articles in this section
- How do I write a competitive offer?
- Should I write an offer letter?
- I created an offer... now what?
- A property I like is "off-market." Is it still for sale?
- Can I choose my Buying Agent?
- Can I switch Buying Agents?
- How do I review disclosures?
- I see a pending property I want to make an offer on. What does that mean?
- What should I consider when pricing my offer below asking price?
- Can OL help with pre-inspections?