If there's available agents in your area, you'll see the option to schedule a tour on any property page.
- Scroll down to the ' Schedule A Private Tour' section on the right side of the property detail page. Click on the date you'd like to see that property.
- A new screen will appear. On this screen, click the date to change the date or the time range to change the time range. Use the sliders to adjust the showing time to your preference. Then, click "Next".
- On the next screen, verify your contact number and use the the toggle to choose your preferred mode of communication for your showing agent. Then, click "Finish".
- You'll receive an email confirmation when we get your showing request and another when an agent's confirmed. Your agent will then work with you to coordinate your showing(s) — with no pressure to buy.
- Meet the showing agent at the property at the scheduled time.
Please note, we ask for a mortgage pre-approval letter or proof of funds in order to confirm your showing. We ask for this so that if you like the home, you can move forward with an offer immediately before it sells. Plus, it’s the same documentation that the seller will require with your offer.