Here's how to find open houses on Open Listings:
1. Every Friday, we send you an email with open houses this weekend from your feed. Double check your email preferences to make sure you get them.
2. Any properties with upcoming open houses will have a label in your feed or on the listing page like this:
3. When you look at homes using our Map Search feature, an "OPEN" badge will be on the properties with open homes this week:
Going to an open house is great for several reasons:
- You can tour a home without the need for scheduling / coordinating a private tour
- The listing agent will most likely be there, so you can ask any questions you may have about the property or request additional info
- You'll be able to gauge interest by seeing how many people show up & get an idea of how competitive the offer process might be
If you need more help finding open houses on Open Listings, don't hesitate to reach out.